IGF-1 LR3 plays an important role in cell proliferation, cell-to-cell communication and cell devision. IGF-1 LR3 has a much longer half-life and results may persist in the bloodstream for up to 120 times longer.
IGF-1 LR3 binds to cell receptors in the muscle cells and activates cell communication, which then improves the growth rate of muscles. IGF-1 LR3 obstructs the movement of glucose into the body’s cells. This facilitates fat burning and the use of fat in the body for the production of energy. IGF-1 LR3 has a life in the body for about 20-30 hours and therefore enhance the growth amount of muscle for a whole day.
Benefits may include:
- Enhanced growth hormone levels that are necessary for bone development during childhood and throughout adult life
- Increase of lean muscle mass
- Improvement of athletic performance
- Increased hyperbolas in muscle cells leading to fuller muscle tissues
- Improvement of muscle recovery and reduced recovery time
- Reduction of body fat
- Increased metabolism
- Regulation of fat storage and prompts fat to bed used for energy production
- Facilitation of protein synthesis in the body
- Up-regulation of anti-oxidant benefits and ligament strength